Buying stuff

Options
leshiawat
leshiawat Posts: 17 Level 2

Why can't we use our gold bars to buy stuff on the game instead of our credit card, I think myself it would be a lot better and people can probably get further in the game. So come on candy crush make it to work that way please and thank you

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @leshiawat and welcome to Soda community!

Is your post related to Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?

If it's about Soda, could you describe your idea in more details please?

Because it's already possible to use gold bars to buy lives and boosters and also restore some types of streaks.

Thanks

• roseofsharon42
    roseofsharon42 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Pitty_Kitty, I've been at the end of Soda for a couple months and it is tiring waiting for more games to appear. In the weekly contest it is impossible for me to compete. The players that I play against seem to be new players, so they never run out. Days go by before I can play. I have spent a lot of money on Soda, it makes me ashamed. The prices just keep going up. I know I don't have to buy them and didn't mind when the prices were reasonable. This is not gambling for money but supposed to be enjoyable. I've spent as much as $800.00 in one month competing for the weekly contest. Usually it is around $400. Now you are wanting $59.00 for what was $3.95 to $5.99 and that is nothing but greed.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @roseofsharon42

thanks for sharing your feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on. Soda developers are aware of this problem affecting players at the end of the map and they're working to create alternative options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?