How Is This Possible?

Options
kim62156
kim62156 Posts: 3 Newbie

I just joined a new team. I entered the Bakery, which said 0%. To my surprise, I was on the second tier Bakery: the one with 5 squares in the bottom row. This team was a Rank 1, and their total Team Ranking was 0/15. How is this possible? To be on the second tier of the Bakery, the first tier had to be completed. Meaning, they had to have earned 30 points completing the first tier, had to have gone up a rank to a Team Rank of 2, and they should have been showing a Team Ranking of 15/30. Does this game create fictional teams, with no real members, because these numbers are impossible otherwise?!!!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @kim62156 and welcome to Soda community!

To be honest I'm not following these numbers. πŸ˜…

Feel free to take screenshots and share them here if you realize this is happening in Bake a Cake event next week.

It's not about the team being fake; it's very possible team events experience hiccups or weird messages from the new teammate's point of view especially if they joined a team where the team event has already started. It's not unheard of.

By the time the event reboots and the first cake appears the following week, all teammates should be on the same position and the event should run smoothly again πŸ™‚

Let me know how it goes

• kim62156
    kim62156 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Well, in that Bakery, I beat the first nine squares: 1 through 5 on the first row, and 6 through 9 on the second row. The game awarded me 19 points which is correct for that number of squares. The Team Ranking was then boosted to 2, and I was awarded the reward for going up a level. This should not be possible. If what you say is correct and it was just a team glitch, the game should not have awarded me the rewards and the Team Ranking should not have said "2". And this is not the first anomaly like this. I have seen the same thing happen 3 other times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?