πŸŽ‚πŸš« No Bake A Cake this weekend (22-24 Sep)

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @cacusmano22 and welcome to Soda community!

Bake a Cake is on a break at the moment for players.

------------

Bake a Cake doesn't have a permanent schedule so it may be missing sometimes and then come back. It can happen, based on what we know from Soda Studio.

Please always make sure to update Soda app to the latest version, when Bake a cake and new features are available, they'll appear in your game.

Click on the link below for more infos

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @liloulilou and welcome to Soda community!

------------

Bake a Cake doesn't have a permanent schedule so it may be missing sometimes and then come back. It can happen, based on what we know from Soda Studio.

Please always make sure to update Soda app to the latest version, when Bake a cake and new features are available, they'll appear in your game.

• clarebear123
    clarebear123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello!

anyone else not getting the β€œopen bakery” announcement?

• peggysue2
    peggysue2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm collecting what others do but don't see a cake.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @peggysue2 and welcome to Soda community!

------------

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @clarebear123 and welcome to Soda community!

Yes, you're not the only one πŸ™‚. Bake a Cake is on a break at the moment for players.

------------

• dfontebasso
    dfontebasso Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

O want to make a cake, please.

• susieq1166
    susieq1166 Posts: 72 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Yes you have other features but nothing like the bakery this past weekend it was boring as crap and this week it's been boring as crap cuz I haven't been on here half the amount of time and I won't be spending much money on the game this coming weekend because I doubt if the cake will be on here then I don't understand why it's taking so long but whatever

• leahr
    leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

It's been a week since I've been able to play bake a cake. No matter what I do it says coming soon etc. Everything is updated and my progress has been saved too. So why is this happening?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @bejakish and welcome to Soda community!

Bakery should be closed now because the event is temporarily on break. You shouldn't be able to interact with Bake a Cake at the moment.

Would you elaborate what happens with more details, step by step ?

In the meantime, please check out troubleshooting steps and let me know if they help or not

• Do you read a red connection error message ("there was a connection error, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know if you do have it because you can't log out and log in to your account. You can't contact King Player Support from your app too.

If you don't see this kind of error message, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?