πŸŽ‚πŸš« No Bake A Cake this weekend (22-24 Sep)

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Support

Hello, Soda Players!

Here's some news for the upcoming weekend of 22nd-24th September. We know you all love our Bake A Cake feature, but we wanted to let you know that it will be taking a little break this weekend.

But don't worry, it's just a short pause and it will be back before you know it, ready for more baking and sweet fun! πŸŽ‚ We're hoping to have Bake A Cake back during the following week. Stay tuned to this discussion for any updates.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other features and events live in the game to keep you entertained. So, keep on playing and remember, every candy counts!

Happy weekend and happy playing! 🍭

Β«13456712

Comments

• A212916
    A212916 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options

Tells me it will open soon. Team members have been baking pieces. I can't get in to play. WTAF??

Fix it!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @A212916 and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to find out what's going on

• Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please
    • what is your game ID? Here's how to find it

Also, please check troubleshooting steps and let me know if the issue still persists or not so we can move forward with the investigation.

--

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Let me know, thank youπŸ™‚

• A212916
    A212916 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2023 Answer βœ“
    Options

Miss Pitty Kitty (love that title),

A million thank you's to you. After clearing some files, updating a bunch of apps, and many restarts of my phone, I am now allowed to bake a cake!! Seems like a silly thing to get so worked up about but that's just because it's such a fun little thing that I look forward to every week. Thank you again for your help! YOU ROCK!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @A212916

I'm happy to hear everything works okay now!☺️

If you found my answer helpful, please consider to mark it as helpful as well πŸ€—

It'd be very much appreciated as other players with a similar issue will find it easily

thank you and happy baking!

• Dwaaa
    Dwaaa Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Me too, since the day before yesterday, i stopped playing the last time coz of the same problem, I think I'm just gonna delete it again for a year or so......

• kelly110876
    kelly110876 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why had bake a cake just disappeared. Its the best event on candy crush

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi Kelly,

In Soda, sometimes the features take a break and then reappear at a later date. With so many Soda players and also features available in the game like Shipamates, 4 in a row, Bake a Cake and more we sometimes have to spread out the fun. Rest assured that Bake a Cake will be back in your game in the future!

If you think Bake A Cake is missing due to an error, please send us a screenshot of how it looks like in your game and we'll be able to better help you out 😊

• MariH365
    MariH365 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

i was not able to participate in the cake baking last Friday nor todays. I get notification stating it time to bake the cake and it says, coming soon. I’ve signed in, signed out, reinstalled and checked for updates and nothing works. Can someone help me or point me in the right direction for help. Thank you

• jaroy74728
    jaroy74728 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For about a week now it keeps saying bakery coming soon!

• Avery139
    Avery139 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

I have the same problem...but my friends are baking and i see the points but i can't get the rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?