help needed

Options

I ask for help please, it is impossible to change the photo of my Candy Crush Soda Saga profile, I have read in a thousand ways and it is not possible, enter my Facebook account and neither, if I disconnect the game, I lose all the plays made until today. Could they assist me with support or it is not possible at the moment, I am from Argentina.:10204702996892934

facebook game id

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @diana_cauterucci and welcome to Soda community!

If you use a Facebook account, I understand you're not taking the correct steps to change your profile picture πŸ™‚

But I'm not sure about the account you do use. So first we need to understand what kind of account you're using to save your progress in Candy Crush Soda.

Each account has its own way to change profile picture.

-----------------

Is your account a King account?

A King account is an account that was not created with Facebook credentials or Apple ID credentials.

If you log in to King account, the game will pick the avatar picture from your King account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through profile settings of the game. Tap on the camera icon visible on your avatar picture and upload your own picture. More infos here

-----------

Is your account a Facebook account?

If you log in to Facebook account to save progress, the game will pick your profile picture from your Facebook account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Facebook profile settings and not the game profile settings.

Facebook users need to visit Facebook website (https://www.facebook.com/), log in to their Facebook account, change their Facebook profile picture and save changes. And that's it.

Later the game on your Soda app will adapt automatically to this change that was made in Facebook website when the Soda app is able to reconnect to the servers.

Usually playing any levels a few times makes the game reconnect.

additionally to help the game reconnect: check for Soda app updates - force close the app - clear cache - restart device - play any level a few times

------------

Is your account an Apple ID account?

If you log in to Apple ID account to save progress, the game will pick your profile picture from your Apple ID account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Apple profile settings and not the game profile settings.

Later the game on your Soda app will adapt automatically to this change that was made in Apple ID when it's able to reconnect to the servers.

Usually playing any levels a few times makes the game reconnect.

additionally to help the game reconnect: check for Soda app updates - force close the app - clear cache - restart device - play any level a few times

-----------------

How to clear cache:

f you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?