I’ve lost my game

Options
TJM76
TJM76 Posts: 1 Newbie

My app deleted by accident I then re-download and my games are gone. I’ve played this for years

Answers

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,410 Community Manager
    Options

Oh no! Had you signed up the game with an account? If so, you can just log back in and your progress will be restored ☺️

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,440 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @TJM76

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! Have you saved your game using a King or Facebook account? If yes, you can retrieve your game with the same login details of your account (email address + password, or Facebook). Then click on played before? and enter your account details. You will be able to find your progress and your gold bars, but your boosters will be deleted as this is stored in your device's memory. If you have lost any purchased boosters that you have not yet used, please contact Player Support.

If you did not save your game, first create an account (find more info HERE ) and then contact Player Support. They can manually restore your progress.

How to contact Player Support:

If you play on a mobile device or Soda app you can contact them directly from your device.All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “technical and connection issues “

- Tap on “thanks for reaching out “

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?