🚀 Rocket Rush - Race against other players to Wonderball Planet

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,486 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Discussions

🚀Rocket Rush is an exciting race to the stars✨! You're not just aiming for space in this Sweet feature! You're shooting straight for the fabulous, Wonderball Planet! Buckle up, the player with the most Colorbombs win! 🌠

🚀 How do I play Rocket Rush?

You will compete against other players by using Color Bombs: the more you use, the higher your rocket will fly!

Play any level on the map, and the event will count your Color Bombs- no matter if you win the level or not.

🚀 How much time do I have?

You'll have a limited time to play Rocket Rush- a timer will let you know how much.

Like other events in the game, Rocket Rush will appear only from time to time. So as soon as it pops up in your game, start creating those Color Bombs to beat your fellow players!

🚀 What can I win?

The rewards for arriving to Wonderball Planet are...wonderballs! That's right, you will receive a wonderball full of rewards if you win the race. Not only that, you’ll receive a free life for the duration of Rocket Rush so that you can keep on playing with no interruptions.

🚀 I haven't seen Rocket Rush in my game yet

We try to keep our events balanced, manageable, and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. Chances are that you'll have another event in your game when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun!

Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you have new content in your game.

So how do you like Rocket Rush? Let us know what you think in the comments below 😁

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?