Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
You made a mistake in the country. The country must be right. You made a mistake
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @hasnaouimarouane
This can be changed on your device 🙂. The game will retrieve the country information from the language you selected in your device's system settings.
When I e.g. choose English as the language, the United Kingdom will be displayed as the country. If I want to change this, I will have to choose another language so that a different country is shown.