[Ended] Poll (Part 1): What did you think of the Surf board in the Surf Cup? Let us know! πŸŒŠπŸ„

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,338 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

Hello alla Soda players! πŸ‘‹

Hope you’re all having a Sodalicious Monday. Today we wanted to ask you two questions about the Surf Cup πŸŒŠπŸ„ event which we had active recently in Soda! In the event players could win a REAL custom surfboard, along with in-game items.

If you saw or participated in the event, we’d love to hear your thoughts on this!

Please select one of the options in the poll below that best represents how you felt about the rewards in the event!Β 

We also want to know, how far did you get into the event? Let us know in the comments of Poll (Part 2): How far did you get in the Surf Cup? πŸŒŠπŸ„ thread!

You’re of course free to tell us more about your experience as well, and what you thought about Surf Cup in the comments!

Thank you and see you around! 🧸🎧

[Ended] Poll (Part 1): What did you think of the Surf board in the Surf Cup? Let us know! πŸŒŠπŸ„ 27 votes

😎 Yes, it was my strongest motivation to compete.
22%
Courtney1990Princess_Jessicamoe75steventseng200mimisjting 6 votes
πŸ˜ƒ It was a nice additional reward.
22%
Andres-2rebelchildRacoon7JONH10SApple2Shina04 6 votes
🀨 I don’t mind it, but another reward would be better.
11%
KerrieMountainMomDieOmimi 3 votes
πŸ˜’ Not at all!
0%
πŸ˜” I didn’t get to play.
44%
EnergizerBunnyMollySNikolaos_ProdromidispenkenGumyupawpawCassDgreddycandyKCullen127kawaiifofuteeweipingPaulaB1kristalis 12 votes
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?