Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’ve hit the end of the line on Candy Crush Soda Saga. Are more levels coming? And if so when?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I won't be around that long ....but thanks anyways.
Hello there @jimijimcat
In CCSS new levels will be released Fridays
In CCS new levels will be released Wednesdays
I did that on regular Candy crush way back when and they never did bring any more levels so I guess I was truly at the end
Hi @drummerboy777 🙂
Welcome to the Community!
Every Friday. See here.