Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost the game on my PC so I reloaded it and signed in. All my boosters are gone and I am at the very beginning of the capsules. How can I get everything the way it was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no @Nichou I am so sorry to hear this 😕
If you played with a King account or a Facebook account, your game progress and gold bars are backed up to King servers. If you log in with the same account details you should find your progress again.
As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately delete all of these items.
If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). All you need to do is:
- Open the game app
- Tap on the? mark
- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
You can find more info in the link below from Help Center (you can click on it 😉)
If you have not saved the game, unfortunately, it won't be recorded on our servers which means we can't bring the lost top scores back to you.
What we suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level, and make your way to us through here and we'll try to help you out the best we can. Please be sure to select topic “lost progress or items” subtopic “I lost my progress”
I am at level 3778 so you don't get boosters that easily!!!