Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It’s been a few months since I’ve been able to get extra lives. I can request them but I’m not receiving them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Dawneburtson61 🙂
Welcome to the Community!
There are ways to get unlimited lives. I listed different ways here.
I don't claim to be an expert by any means as I am fairly new to the community but does your software need updated? Sometimes you need to do a forced shutdown for games and other pages to reload.
If you play on your phone try restarting. Same for pc..just make sure you back up your devices before a hard shutdown. Beyond that I am not sure 😕
I hope you get answers quickly..being without lives really stinks.
@Ibnana