It’s Soda's 9th Birthday! πŸŽ‚ Let’s celebrate by sharing memories and receive a badge! 🎈

Options

Comments

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,554 Level 4
    Options
    I started playing 3 years ago! 🍰🍰🍰

Started playing in April of 2021. πŸ™‚ Happy 9th Anniversary! ❀️

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,007 Level 5
    Options
    I started playing last year! 🍰🍰

Happy 9th anniversary πŸ’– πŸ’•

I been playing for over 2 years. I enjoy.playing Kimmy's adventures.I am looking forward to this party

• Sabrina_Spellman
    Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options
    7 years ago I begun my Soda adventure! 🍬

started playing July 2016 for Windows 10 app only, don't have Phone, before back until September 2022 and switching to phone in September 2022, after Windows 10 app since long time ago.

Happy 9th Anniversary to Candy Crush Soda Saga!

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,975 Level 5
    Options
    I started playing this year! 🍰

I'm still a newbie, I started playing Soda in May this year, can't remember the exact date πŸ€”.

Getting my first Battula badge it was joyful

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,351 Level 5
    Options
    I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Happy 9th Birthday Candy Crush Saga Soda πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,971 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I've played since 4 years ago! πŸŽ‚

I started playing Soda about 4 years ago on my sister's tablet. I didn't install the game on my own tablet until later.

One of my happiest memories of playing Soda is being on an awesome team! We always complete the Bake-a-Cake event in the first hours! My teammates are amazing!

Congratulations to the Soda team on reaching this amazing milestone -- 9 years and still going strong!

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Can't remember exactly but it's been a few years. Passed level 12,000 and still going πŸ˜…

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,383 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I started when it 1st came out but switched back to CCS then in 2022 started again. Then at levels 2500-3500.

Most exciting and disappointing at the same time (talk about inner confliction) lol

Finishing the levels... It's torture waiting until Friday to play again and not being able to win weekly contests. Where are all my boosters now...happy 9th birthday CCSS!

@Ibnana

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,882 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I've been playing Soda since it all began 9 years ago! 🍬🍬🍬

I've been playing since 2013. The best thing was when I bought a tablet and then moved on to 721. Because I played on the PC before and was stuck on this level for ages. Today I reinstalled it and it's working fine. Had it uninstalled this year, so not for long.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,921 Friends Moderator
    Options
    I've been playing Soda since it all began 9 years ago! 🍬🍬🍬

I started playing Candy Crush Soda when I got ads for it in another game. CCSS was my hit just because of the side games. I wasn't that interested in progressing on the main map. But Bubblegum Hill was a side game, which was fun and gave me a lot of boosters and gold bars.

I'm a veteran, so to speak, and I've made it to (almost) the end of the map. I always don't go all the way to the end and save two or 3 episodes to have fun when I have a lot of time (rarely happens).

Thank you @LoFiGummy for this thread and warm greetings to the studio. Thank you for 9 years of entertainment and fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?