It’s Soda's 9th Birthday! πŸŽ‚ Let’s celebrate by sharing memories and receive a badge! 🎈

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I started playing 3 years ago! 🍰🍰🍰

Happy 9th Birthday to all at Candy Crush Soda!

I have been playing for almost three years.

One of my most memorable moments was when I eventually won the Soda weekend challenge, after being narrowly beaten several times, including by @siti_payung's cat!

Another was when, as a relative newbie, I offered to join a team just to make up the number. I then found that the other members of the team were @aijaziqbal, @Freddy and @NamTruong2001!

One thing needed though is a "go to" button. I'm still not all that far along, but I don't envy those who have to scroll down from high levels.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I've played since 4 years ago! πŸŽ‚

I think I actually started playing shortly after it came out. A friend told me about the game. However I only played for a few months and then stopped.

I rediscovered the game about 4 years ago and have been seriously playing it ever since. One of my best memories was joining a team and getting to bake all those cakes and get all those amazing goodies! My team is awesome!

I also love the bear side events - especially the pirate bears - they are so cute!

I wish the studio a very happy 9th anniversary- keep up the great work!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,537 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

I haven't been playing as much lately but really enjoy it when I do!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,468 Level 4
    Options
    Oh I've played since 5 years ago! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

I share a birthday with Soda but I'm 50 years older.πŸ₯³πŸ€­

I started playing in May 2016 making it 7 years not 5.🀦 I should've checked before answering and I can't change my answer.🫀

• jimijimcat
    jimijimcat Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I started playing soda about 2 months ago. I played the original CANDY CRUSH about 10 years ago, starting not in purpose, as my ex was playing through her FB account. She made it to level 17 and got stuck lol... She asked me if I could try to pass the level for her so I did. She fell asleep, and when she woke up I had her on level 28! She said "I just wanted you to pass that level not 10 more! I won't have any idea what's going on..." I said " I had no idea what was going on when you asked me to help...). Well she stopped...and I continued playing under her profile... She created a monster! I quickly sprinted up the leader board crushing her friends high scores with regularity! They'd always ask her what's up? How and when did you become so smart? How are YOU the Candy crush queen?? She just laughed and pretended it was her for quite some time...her friends got notices every day that she had beaten their scores...so they were watching in their rear view mirrors (as they'd keep getting daily notices) and commented about how quickly she was flying up the leader board! (And I was only playing the 5 lives each day for the most part!) I had SO MANY lives and boosters saved up! When I reached the end I had over 1000 lives and over 1000 of each booster saved up, unused! She just laughed and continued the charade! Within three or four months I started passing her friends who had been playing for years already! They were all kind of freaked out and kept asking how she was doing it, and she just kept laughing! Pretty soon I blew right by most of her friends and I started running out of levels to play! And I took up the sidebar game with the owl balancing to pass the time waiting for new levels. Until one day I got notice that no more levels were coming, I had reached the end! I was bummed, but proud I guess LOL reaching the end long before her friends who had been playing for 2 or 3 (and some for more) years longer. She finally let them know the truth about who was actually playing the game because no one would believe her anyways LOL! I really enjoyed CRUSHING the original CANDY CRUSH! Moreso than this version, as there wasn't all of the glitches and crashing that's happening in this game! Those are the memories that I'm fond of...this game will be deleted sooner than later cuz I'm getting frustrated with the crashing and the results it causes on soda! This game hates the player...lol... making me hate the game! I might go back to the OG Candy crush... We'll see...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,752 Level 5
    Options
    A long time ago, specifically 8 years, I played Soda! 🍬🍬

I started playing more than 8 years ago, but not from the beginning!! πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,785 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I started playing 3 years ago! 🍰🍰🍰

Happy 9th Birthday Soda!

I think I may have answered this I started playing two and a half years ago.

My best memories were of the team events.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,476 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

My comments keep disappearing...why?

• Ibnana
    Options

I started 9 years ago at the beginning. Took a LONG break then went to daily play last summer when I had knee surgery and stuck on the couch lol πŸ˜‚ now I'm addicted!!

I've posted before, just wanted to join in on the fun.

• Ibnana
    Options

Been here from the beginning...I just wanted to come back and join the Birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰!! LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?