Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
once again under 12 hours and it stopped counting cyan WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @deigored76
Sorry to hear this. It is recommended to force close the game, log back in and replay a few levels. The game will then be reconnected to King servers.
Also, if you play on multiple devices, the candies may not be counted until after a few levels (I experience this myself).
I don't know why but it's a real problem I dealt with all the time. Perhaps open a support ticket for technical support. Sorry I didn't really answer the question but you're not alone.