Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
So I need to save my progress on this tablet in order for me to get my right progress on my phone if only showing that I was on 138 but I'm really on 4,000 plus can you please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @bebra
Did you save your game using a King or a Facebook account? If yes, do you log in with the same credentials?
Please click/tap on the link below to visit a guide:
How to keep your game saved
Let me know if you need more help 🙂