Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I made a $1.99 purchase and was charged $8.97, why? Why can't I remove my debit card information from my IPad?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @cfduncan1959
Sorry to hear you have a purchase problem. Please tap on the links below from Help Center to find out more:
π I donβt recognize a purchase on Apple device
π How do I change my payment info on Apple device
Don't know
This is not the first time I've been overcharged, that's why I'm not recommending this in my blog