Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been a long time player but starting yesterday, it just says it's loading but never finishes loading. I don't want to lose position/status record of how many games I've played but can't even access the game now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @5_Cousins 🙂
Welcome to Soda Community!
Please don't uninstall/reinstall your game, you will lose all your saved boosters. There are various glitches happening these past few days. Studio is aware of it. Please wait for the fix.