πŸ™ƒ Let’s chat

Options

Comments

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,406 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Evidently the guidelines established in the house rules only seem to pertain to players. Some moderators appear to be driven by ego and titles, leading to instances of bullying to assert their authority, which is a negative way of masking their lack of commitment to their moderator role. Given that we all reside in different time zones and countries, it would be beneficial to have a moderator available in the forum at any time to address queries. The community has had to adjust to a schedule that aligns with Monday through Friday, even though most players can only participate in community events during opposing time. Consequently, if a situation arises and another moderator is online, it makes sense to seek assistance from that source, especially if that source just posted in the event your question is referencing. A moderator insisting that queries should only be directed specifically to her and her fellow mod, rather than seeking help where available is indicative of a hidden agenda. This issue primarily concerns a moderator from different games and does not involve me. However, the fellow moderator in friends chose to get involved by posting passive-aggressive comments aimed at me, despite my request for them to stop. Conveniently, the thread was closed and comments were edited to portray me as the instigator, I am capable of handling my own challenges, but greatly appreciate your support. I have decided not to discuss this matter further after this brief summary. This post should address any concerns or curiosity. Thank you for respecting my decision. Typically, my posts end with a laughing emoji. Now, let's focus on crushing some candy. We have the Mod Event in Friends to beat, followed by the Bake a Cake Event in Soda tomorrow, and then onto the Soda Weekend Challenge as the Soda Cup Tournament continues. There's plenty to keep us busy.

Lisa/Ibnana.

• Ibnana
    Options

Is my behavior not respectful? Because being respectful is my top priority! I have no issues with the moderators or any members of the community, so being publicly criticized for a personal matter between the moderators is unfair and shows a lack of respect. I cannot accept this kind of public shaming. To the mods involved I say -Shame on you for attempting it. With that I say- I believe that karma is in my favor once again.

• Ibnana
    edited March 6
    Options

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, Almond joy has nuts mounds don't!

Who's old enough to remember the ever popular jingle which accompanied these Treats? πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£βœ¨πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

let's put "Google" away and see what you recall, let's ficus on something silly and fun!!! we all need laughter in our days!!

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,559 Level 4
    Options

I was actually agreeing with you. When I wrote this statement, "it's best to be respectful", that was a response to what you wrote: "Each time they made a harassing comment, I responded respectfully". So I was agreeing/affirming that it's best to do that.

This is exactly what I meant in my previous response to you. Anything we read can easily be misunderstood/misinterpreted, that's why it's important to give the benefit of the doubt. We have to clarify what the person meant so we should ask for explanation before making any assumption.

Now, let me ask you. What exactly are your in inferring to when you asked, "Is my behavior not respectful?" How did you come up with that idea? Honestly, that did not ever cross my mind.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, please clarify your previous response.

• Ibnana
    edited March 7
    Options

I briefly doubted if I had given myself enough time to organize the previous post to Eleana... that's it. I value your openness and expected honesty without question...😎❀️

• SApple2
    Options

Cool. πŸ™‚

Please also remember that I'm in no position to make any judgement. I wasn't there nor a witness to what had transpired between you and the person you're talking about. My knowledge can only be deduced to what you have written to me.

• Ibnana
    Options

It's behind us now!! πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸ’«πŸŽ—οΈπŸ’•Thank you for your kindness it's appreciated far more than emoji's can express. lolπŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸ˜‚πŸ’•β€οΈ

• Ibnana
    Options

Is is just me or are you all noticing a massive increase in deleting my account notifications? Having read that thread, reasons are yet unknown. Very odd in my opinion. happy crushing 🍬🍭πŸ₯€βœ¨πŸ˜‚πŸ’«πŸ’•

Time to crush some candies!! LOL

• SApple2
    Options
  • Ibnana
    Options

I make a conscious effort not to stress over minor details. I remain self-assured, keeping my messages focused and clear, and staying on track even when faced with unexpected challenges. Some behaviors are simply unacceptable, and if any form of bullying arises, whether as the giver or receiver, I will be assertive in addressing it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?