Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
You really messed up with the new cake. It’s not fun and impossible to beat. Change it back please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I havent been able to play the cake for a good few months
I agree. My team is very active and tries really hard but we have not been able to complete a single cake since the change. Some have given up playing. You recently asked for feedback and there were several negative reviews of the new Bake a Cake, the activities link (too much unnecessary clicking), the loss of the 2 hour daily reward and now the change in 4 in a row to only two tiles per day. I know it's not your intent to make your players unhappy, but that's a lot of unpopular changes all at once.
I agree with @jre059 I don't like the new bake a cake I like the old one better