Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I DON'T like the race game!! I want an option to opt out of it! I just want to play at my pace and not be pressured into trying to win first place. PLEASE MAKE AN OPTION TO OPT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I pressed the I icon and all I get is tutorial telling me how to play the race! I DO NOT want to participate!!!!
No I can't I pressed that icon and couldn't opt out.
Welcome to Soda Community @marbec
You can leave the Race by pressing on “i” at the top left
Please note, once you leave the Race, you won’t be able to participate again during that episode. When you reach a new episode you can play Soda Race again.
Hello,
you can made suggestions here :
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/ideas-soda