Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On iPhone, the cookie simply exits the game during the game. This makes me lose the progress of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for that@Szépségem 😔 I just had the same experience on my iPad when I was playing Kimmy's Arcade and lost my free play 😕. I'll have to wait for my next free play.
What you can do (I did this too, but didn't do a reinstall) is follow the steps in the thread below 👇. Hopefully that will resolve the problem.
👉 My game on Apple device is crashing/freezing
If the problem persists, please let me know.
Yes, exactly.
Hello @Szépségem
I don't think I understand you correctly. Can you clarify something more? Do you mean the game closes while playing?