Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Which old level is easy and can collect many fish?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tzvi_Marcu
Only in the first week of Kimmy's Ice fishing was it possible to participate in playing old levels. Now fish are counted only in new levels.
You could give your feedback in this thread ð Kimmy's Ice fishing so that hopefully the Studio can make this happen more often!
@Yosca This week again the event but why I cannot collect on old levels ?
@Yosca The event is over but I did it with level 599
Level 8000 ð
I want to know too ðĪŠ
My go to levels are 26 and 451 ð