Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have read that because I made a purchase, ads are no longer an option, forcing me to pay for boosters now. I'm so disappointed but am no longer enjoying the game. I will be uninstalling.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I have had the ads for years so not sure how long testing lasts. It just seems strange that, after all this time, they weren't away within 24 hours of me making my first purchase. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have the latest updates. So not much else I can do. Guess it's time to find another game.
Hello there @lmerritt
I can tell you this has nothing to do with purchases. I've been playing the game since 2015, have never made a purchase and have never seen ads in my game. Just so you know this.
These ads is a feature which is still in testing. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads (like me)!
We do not know which group you fall into. And, until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature!
I suspect you have been moved to another group, which (temporarily) has no ads. Ads might return in your game; all you can do is make sure your game and device has the latest updates.