Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I ordered a 4.99 addition and something went wrong with the payments it wants to charge me for three 4.99 payments when I only ordered one it is now pending in my account three 4.99 amounts could you please fix this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @pookyj
I am sorry you have this problem. Because payment issues involve sensitive data and must be personalized, these types of questions are not supported by the Community. Please visit the guide below to get help:
👉 Problems with your purchase?
Good luck! 🍀
Other than calling merchant directly you can cancel or dispute it with credit card company