Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I forget the title, but it was an event where you had to complete 5 games to become king, and you were rewarded according to how long it took for the next king to be determined.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I loved that event and would have loved to attend it again.🥺
Oh YES!!! it was BGH, Bubblegum Hill. I really miss that event. They said it would come back..seasonally. But it has been over a year (I think). They don't tell us anything around here except...you'll see it when you see it 🙄