Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally pressed no today when i missed a day i was over atleast 580 is there anyway i can use my coins and keep my days now ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @deannayh
I am sorry this has happened to you 😕. Unfortunately you cannot get that streak back, you will have to start over. There is more info in the link below:
👉 What is the Daily Bonus
Sorry, there is no option to get the streak back that I know of. If this is very important to you, then I would try contacting players support in your game app and plead to them. Good luck.