*Edited by CM: Please repost in English so everyone can understand

Options
mikifaraone
mikifaraone Posts: 6 Level 2
edited February 1 in Support

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @mikifaraone and welcome to Soda community!

Do you need help with Soda game? We'd be happy to help 🙂

If you're not very fluent in English it's okay, please use any translation program like Google Translate

• mikifaraone
    Options

I had Candy Crush Soda, once uninstalled due to PC problems and reinstalled later, it no longer opens. Tried other King games, same problem.

Is there a way to solve it?

Thank you.

🙄

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @mikifaraone !

I can advise to check whether your computer is updated to the latest Windows version available and has at least 2 GB of free storage.

Those are the recommendations to consider to make sure the game apps to run smoothly.

You could check whether Window computer has the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed to see if it helps. Click here to read the guide.

If you need further assistance with your computer please contact a computer support expert who is able to look into your specific situation directly and find possible solutions.

• mikifaraone
    Options

I have a PC with Windows 11, 8Gb RAM and 2Gb GeForce video card. It may not be the best, but up until three days ago the game worked very well. I repeat, I had to reinstall Candy Crush Soda Saga because I formatted my PC. Since then it no longer opens even though all the updates have been installed regularly. I think the problem is due to the different installations and uninstallations of the game. THANK YOU

• mikifaraone
    Options

I have a PC with Windows 11, 8Gb RAM and 2Gb GeForce video card. It may not be the best, but up until three days ago the game worked very well. I repeat, I had to reinstall Candy Crush Soda Saga because I formatted my PC. Since then it no longer opens even though all the updates have been installed regularly. I think the problem is due to the different installations and uninstallations of the game. THANK YOU

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 28
    Options

Hello @mikifaraone

Thanks for sharing, it's good to know your device is up to date and has free storage.

Did you follow the link I shared and check whether your computer has the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed? If you formatted your pc, then it's even reasonable to check whether your pc downloaded and installed the 2022 package which is important for the computer to be able to run Soda app in particular.

Though my knowledge is limited to that component because it used to cause issues to other users of Microsoft Soda app. Additionally there's no known loading issues affecting Soda players at the moment that could give me more insight on this but you may try asking King Player Support from this form to check if this has changed recently.

You also mentioned all King game apps are affected, and not just Soda.

As I mentioned earlier I recommend you contact a computer expert who is able to look into this directly. Even more so since you say that something your computer performed may be connected to the problem:

I think the problem is due to the different installations and uninstallations of the game

After that primary option has been exhausted, we'll see what we can do.

• mikifaraone
    edited January 29
    Options

The PC is as it was before formatting. When the game, Candy Crush Soda Saga, worked perfectly. So only the option of too many uninstallations and reinstallations remains, I think there is a limit that I have exceeded.

🙄

• mikifaraone
    Options

I had Candy Crush Soda, once uninstalled due to PC problems and reinstalled later, it no longer opens. Tried other King games, same problem.

Is there a way to solve it?

Thank you.

• mikifaraone
    edited January 30
    Options

Good morning, at this point I think you are making fun of the users, you know very well that the problem depends on having blocked me. It would be easier to tell the truth and not continue with this farce. It's just a game, free for Windows users. All these restrictions are completely useless and only serve to make the user turn to other platforms.

Greetings and thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello!

No one is being blocked.

It's clear you have decided to ignore my posts and my question. Which is totally fine and acceptable. It is up to you which advice to take and how to deal with your device.

However its also means we're at stand point in our discussion and I'm not able to assist you any further, I'm sorry.

Thanks for understanding

Have a lovely day

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?