A trick which can change hard level to easy level

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 210 Level 3

Did you know that?

If you combine colour bomb and colouring candy at the first move, this level will become easier to pass. Kimmy dances for you. This technique could be useful on most levels especially for obstacle level.

Comments

• michimune
    Options

COMBINE colouring candy and colour bomb at first move.

You have daily bonus to get booster everyDAY and gumball goodies to get one free booster out of three every 48hours.

The sequence of boosters inside daily bonus is fixed. If you open the game and get colouring candy and 30 minutes lives at 11:59pm, you can get colour bomb and another 30 minutes lives at 12:00am midnight. After this operation, you will have around 30 mins infinite colour bomb and colouring candy and about 60 mins infinite lives. You can reset level until colour bomb adjacent to colouring candy as you have infinite lives now.

If you open the game and get double fish at 11:59pm, you can get colouring candy at 12:am midnight. Moreover you get 30 mins free colour bomb luckily from gumball goodies. You will have around 30 mins infinite colour bomb, colouring candy and double fish at the same time. Most levels will become easy and very easy.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,495 Friends Moderator
    Options

If you play on multiple devices, you'll receive a daily bonus on each device. Make sure you get Fish on the first device, Color Bomb on the 2nd device, and Coloring Candy on the 3rd device. Then you have 1 hour or more on the 3rd device (depending on which group you are in - I usually have the daily booster for 1 hour 30 minutes, sometimes only 30 minutes or sometimes 2 hours) all 3 boosters. If you're lucky, the Color Bomb and Coloring Candy will be placed next to each other and you'll be able to finish the level quickly.
    Good luck. I'm at level 13.7...something.

• michimune
    Options

If you're lucky, the Color Bomb and Coloring Candy will be placed next to each other and you'll be able to finish the level quickly.

If you are not lucky, you can also give up immediately, because you have infinite lives

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,495 Friends Moderator
    Options

Or you can use other boosters (swap hand, lollipop) and move the boosters so that they are placed next to each other. Giving up is not an option for me. If the board is very awkward or the level is super hard, I use the Super Sonic Lollipop. But only in an "emergency". 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?