All baker attention!! Something changed

Options
2Β»

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,799 Level 5
    Options

@michimune I hope they will never ever change my group to your group. That reward system is horrible. I thought "there is no "I" in team", I guess King found a way to put I in team πŸ™„πŸ€£

In your team, do you know which member baked all or most of the cake? If you do, you know you can kick that person out of your team πŸ˜‰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

No @michimune

Players are excluded from rewards if they log in and find the cake has been already finished by the other teammates. As you remember players who may live on different timezones would log in later when they could and find the whole cake completed. But all rewards would be sent to them regardless, because they're part of the team.

Now this test version does not make that possible anymore, unfortunately

players need to enter the bake a cake event and play one level before the cake is finished and disappears. Any level, on just the first 5.

Rewads from first layers and rewards from last layers are still sent provided players play a level before the cake is finished

The hammer, color bomb and fish are an addition, an extra, to the Cake rewards. Only top 3 contributors receive one of those 3 boosters because they contributed the most, it's an acknowledment to those 3 players. Of course this one booster won't be assigned to the rest of the teammates.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,799 Level 5
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty can you tell the studio that this test version S U C K S for me πŸ€ͺ

and to bring more team events. Just one event for team is very unsatisfactory 😁

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 321 Level 3
    Options

Unfortunately, some players around the world have to play at least one level inside their NORMAL SLEEPING HOURS if they want the rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?