This game is a rip-off

Kathy_Gagne
Kathy_Gagne Posts: 5 Level 2

I was soo close!I had 6 more trys left and 3 good turns would've completed level. I had enough fish to get bubbles above candie rope. Everything I used fish they'd go for these solid spots instead of hitting candies to bring my bubbles above line! I wish I took a screen shot. That was ridiculous and soda sagas attempt to get a purchase out of me. So evident! I'm done! I still haven't got refunded for the bar package for $5.99 I purchased and lost when the game conveniently shut down right after. I emailed 2x about that. They were not comprehending what I was saying. Frustrating!!!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 9

Hello @Kathy_Gagne and welcome to Soda community!

I understand what happened. This is, in fact, how fish candies normally work in a Bubble level where Soda liquid is involved.

Their highest priority is not the bear in a bubble.

Their priority follows this order: bottles > blockers > candies.

First they focus on all bottles available on the board, then they focus on all blockers available on the board and at last they focus on candies blocking the bear's path.

I agree it's not an intuitive behavior and I always have to keep this mind for a a strategy in a Bubble level.

Match individual fish candies only if there are no blockers on the gameboard, otherwise don't bother, they would not be of use.

If there are blockers on the gameboard, give it a try only if you can combine a color bomb or coloring candy with a candy fish because some spawned fish may actually head for candies blocking the bear's path while others go for the blockers, their intended target.

If you had issues with asking Player Support for a refund of your lost purchase, please send me the ticket numbers displayed on the replies they sent you so I can try and find more infos about your exchange with Support to understand what happened.

thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?