Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had a streak of logging into candy crush at 350 days straight. I get a new phone, sign into my profile and now I'm back at day one!! I spend a lot of money to maintain that and I'm very upset about it...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @jlewis19643
Although your game progress and gold bars are recorded on King's servers, streaks (such as Daily Bonus) and boosters are stored in your device's memory. This means if you have a new device, your Daily Bonus will start on Day 1.
If you were to log in on your old device and you haven't missed a day yet, your streak there will continue.