Game problem

Options
billyjeans
billyjeans Posts: 2 Newbie

I used to watch the ads and get extra moves and that isn’t an option anymore. I also used to get prizes I don’t get the prizes

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,611 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @billyjeans @ThiagoOfficial

I am sorry to read that the ads have stopped appearing in your game 😕

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game. Therefore video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads (like me - and no I’ve never made a purchase). Therefore, advertising is still not a permanent feature.

You have probably been moved to another group, which (temporarily) has no ads. They might return in your game; all you can do is make sure your game and device has the latest updates.

• MichelleKurciviez
    MichelleKurciviez Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not happy abt tbis move king..we cant pass levels without watching ads..how do you want us to progress if we cant beat the level? Im past 5000 and some are impossible without ads..guess time to play something not king related!

• kimbo1971
    kimbo1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just wasted money to get gold bars to continue playing the level so i could get past it. I did this TWICE! As soon as i hit the purchase now it took my money TWICE and DID NOT give me my extra moves. The whole game shut down TWICE. Im real ticked off about it!!!!!!

• cardit55
    cardit55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm really ticked off that the game never pays me the amounts for coming in first in the race 99% of the time.. when I also set it up to get fish, wrapped candy, color bomb, striped candy, it either turns into something I wasn't setting it up for or it jumps to a line sequence it wasn't anywhere near that I was setting it up for.. or it changes to something else of lower count ... this game is getting to be worse and worse with every upgrade.. I also agree with everything everyone else has wrote here... I'm once again going to uninstall it..

• nhirsch456
    nhirsch456 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The ads are not loading and I’m not getting the extra boosters or moves. This started yesterday. I’m playing on an iPad. Anyone else having this issues?

• Laura-34
    Laura-34 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same here. I read above that it's a feature that may not always be available. Unfortunately that often means trying multiple times or using gold bars to pass. I loved having the ads to get the few extra moves needed. Hopefully they will be back!

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

I'm one of the players who has never had the ads option to get moves. I have bought Gold, but I usually use the combination of bonus game wins to progress. Winning gold that I then use in Kimmy's Arcade games. 99% of my Gold is being used to collect boosters in Kimmy's Arcade, which then helps me, along with other bonus game wins later.

Occasionally I can get stuck on a level for MANY attempts, can be days, but collecting boosters help to finally get it done.

• xGolfGirlx
    xGolfGirlx Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I never seen an ad option. Am I missing something?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?