Boring

Options
eloracm
eloracm Posts: 42 Level 2

Candy Crush Soda has become incredibly boring the past month or two. No long term challenges, no season passes, nothing exciting. There are apparently two versions of Shipmates, one which requires friends (which I don't play with and is the one I currently have) and one which you have to beat levels in order to try to sink your opponent. Which is difficult when you are at the end of the levels. Of the regular features, Rescue Buddies and Candy Hunt both require to you win levels - which again is difficult at the end. The only thing I can regularly play is 4 In A Row, and if one of the opponents blocks a line, I could be stuck for days if I can't take a level tile.

Even being on a team is boring. You used to get points for playing each day and for each level you completed. That gave incentive to participate with the team. Now all you can do is bake a cake. And the current cake has a lot fewer levels than it used to. It rarely takes more than a day to complete, so not everyone even gets a chance to participate.

Anyway, I just hope they bring back more interesting challenges.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?