Level 3142

Stompie
Stompie Posts: 16 Level 2

It's been 3 days and soon it will be 4 days that I can't pass Level 3142 and if it carry on like this I will delete my game because I'm very frustrated here. No matter what I do.... I can't get pass the level and I'm very upset

Comments

• Stompie
  • michimune
    michimune Posts: 443 Level 3

Hello, level 3142 is a super hard frost bear level. 34 move is not too many, but also not too less. 9 x 9 board is the largest board on one screen, but it has five kinds of colour candy. If it has only four kinds of colour candy, I think it will be changed to hard level. If the obstacles are ice instead of honey, I think it will be changed to ultra hard level. You can focus your attack on middle and RIGHT HAND SIDE, after your have got more moving space, you will have more chance to pass it. I have just passed it within my third try without using any boosters.

But you can ignore these I had just told you, if you had read my previous post of

A TRICK WHICH CAN CHANGE HARD LEVEL TO EASY LEVEL

You could change this super hard level to EASY level by using the skill I mentioned before.

COMBINE colouring candy and colour bomb at first move. The remaining honey will become very weak. Only two attacks can break it.

You have daily bonus to get booster everyDAY and gumball goodies to get one free booster out of three every 24 hours.

The sequence of boosters inside daily bonus is fixed. If you open the game and get colouring candy and 30 minutes lives at 11:59pm, you can get colour bomb and another 30 minutes lives at 12:00am midnight. After this operation, you will have around 30 mins infinite colour bomb and colouring candy and about 60 mins infinite lives. You can reset level 3142 until colour bomb adjacent to colouring candy as you have infinite lives now.

If you open the game and get double fish at 11:59pm, you can get colouring candy at 12:am midnight. Luckily moreover you get 30 mins free colour bomb from gumball goodies together. You will have around 30 mins infinite colour bomb, colouring candy and double fish at the same time. Most levels will become easy and very easy.

Using super lollipop is another easy way to pass level.

• Stompie

NOW IT'S LEVEL 3347 I CAN'T PAST

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?