Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play much less now & am not buying extra turns when the bottles come up because I know they'll all be gone if I lose a game. They used to decline one by one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue and am also NOT HAPPY about this new change!!! I earned those bottles by winning the level and should only lose one at a time!!! 😡🤬
Hello @islibar , welcome to Soda Community
There are different variants to allow players to experience different gaming experiences 🙂
By the way, I think you were lucky that you didn't lose the entire streak if you couldn't win the level the first time. I've only ever had the Rainbow Streak where I lose all the bottles when failing a level.
However, I’ll be happy to forward your feedback 🤗
Hello @islibar🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
If I am not wrong, you are talking about the "Win Streak" in Candy Crush Soda Saga, right?
Currently, you are in Candy Crush Saga! So, let me call in our Soda Saga Moderators to help you, as they can provide accurate information regarding the change with the feature.
@Pitty_Kitty and @Yosca🤗 Can you please help our new friend 💕
Thank you🍫🍫
I am at level 5239.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play?