Not liking New Bakery

Options
Jamee
Jamee Posts: 6 Level 2

I was excited to try out the new bakery. I have discovered that I hate it. I mean, I REALLY hate it.

It is almost impossible to finish all of the levels if your team is relaxing and not a full time committed team. There are too many games per level of cake.

Putting a counter of who baked how many slices overall is not as satisfying as each person's profile picture on the cake.

Now King is taking away releasing the team to play the cake again when someone passes 5 levels. You can only be released when someone pays for it with coins.

King, I have to ask. Why do you continue to try to fix something that isn't broken? You keep taking away what makes your game great and leaving us feeling too annoyed to play. I appreciate the fact that you did give back the sending lives to friends and got rid of that awful point system. Yay King on that. Everyone loved older features of the game. Sometimes making 💰 under the guise of updating the game means a loss of many people.

I don't know about other players, as for myself I do not play as much as I did before the point system and the whole sending friends lives thing. Granted you did get rid of that. It's just that I felt so betrayed. I really wish that instead of just thinking these things will work and the players won't mind the changes, that you would allow real players that aren't developers or employees to test the new features.

I loved the Old Bakery cake features, all of it. I just will not be playing the New Bakery any longer.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?