Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I decided to log in and join the team. When I got out and started a game I was took all the way back to level 1.. I was in the 3000’s. How can I get back to wear I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mon mail etait suite a une tentative de piratage sur mon compte j ai changer de mails qui est
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules
je suis retourne au no 1 j etais dans les 4 mille