Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I click on bonus moves and it says oops or it only gives 5 moves. No bonus today and it isn’t working properly. I have made sure everything was updated and nothing else open. Still is jacked up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
this is the ad that is supposed to give me bonuses and extra moves. It just went black and sat. No timer, no X nothing. I had to back out of the game, lose progress and restart the level I was on.
Sorry about this @blndentdumb I guess this is an ad malfunctioning (I can’t tell, I’ve never seen ads in my game 😕)
You can report the ad to the team 😉 Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on “contact us”