Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won three times in a row in the weekly competition. I entered the game this morning, but I didn't get the weekly prize or the podium streak. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also didn't get mine today?
Welcome to Soda Community @Trophy01
Congrats on your achievements 🎉
Try to log out, clear cache (not data!) and log back in.
*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
====================
If you still don't receive your rewards, please contact Player Support through this link. Select the correct game, topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”
Hope this helps 🙂
Don't know