Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have missed my daily bonus for the day. I have closed the app multiple times and restarted the game and nothing helps. What can I do to get my daily bonus back? Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @kellie2448
Unfortunately, some players experience problems with the Daily Bonus. The studio is aware and has located the issue. Currently there is a workaround:
You can find more info in the main thread here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.