Kimmy's Arcade

Options
DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 27 Level 2

Is anyone else having a day where it just feels like Kimmy's Arcade is eating the gold bars you use on it?

In the last hours I have lost 4 out of 7 of my game attempts in round 1, 2, or 3 in the game. Two times I haven't passed round 1. Also, it's like the game removes things too fast after each other. As in if you have 6x sprinkle ball, it launch the removal of the next color, before the game bricks are done falling down into their space, or fish fly up too fast after each other.

I frequently lose a game of Kimmy's Arcade (not just collecting when I want), but today it's just a lot. Example one game started with me having two 3x Sprinkle Ball and a 3x multi color. Used the multi color, was left with one square left = lost round 1.

P.S. Another thing in general. I think it's annoying that the game has a 3x Sprinkle ball. That one can only be used in round 1, and you can't even be sure to get the round.

Comments

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

A reply to my own comment above. There's absolutely something off about my Kimmy's Arcade today. I just tried again, paid another 4 gold to play a game, and actually made it to round 5.. only to see the game lose again, the fish leaving one square not taken, going around it, despite me using a 40x striped fish on a course where I can't remember the last time I lost it with a 40x fish.

Outside of one game, I feel like I wasted 20 gold bars on weirdly behaving games. Like I said, I have lost plenty of games, so it's not that, but having unfair ods from the start, and a game that acts weird, I have played 1000+ Kimmy's Arcade,,so I know when something isn't like normal.

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 217 Level 3
    Options

As you said it turns weird. Don't waste gold bars on this game, just play the every 12 hours free game. You could earn the boosters from other side game. For example, 4 in a row, Bake a cake, Shipmates.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?