Weekly Contest

Options
lonkai2016
lonkai2016 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m on level 5566 and every week I get people on levels less than 1000. It’s not fair because those are easy levels and my levels are not. The higher you go the harder the levels.

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

I think your opponent feels it is unfair also.

Because he is a new player, he faces different levels with little skills and experiences, but he is competing with a senior player with more skills and experiences. This opponent has reached to level 5566, this level is very far from him.

Only four kinds of difficulty in Soda: normal, hard, super hard and ultra hard, whether it is lower than level 1000 or not.

You are competing against yourself actually. You need to play more levels than last week only if you want to win. The system is just helping you to find a suitable player for you. The system matches different players with similar abilities together by your past record. If you want to compete with a player who can pass only 10 or 20 levels weekly. It's very easy. You don't pass any Soda new level several months, ie. You lose several contests. You will be put in a newbie group.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?