Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
yesterday Facebook was messed up again, I lost all of my saved games, one of them being s crush soda saga & I was on level 900 or 901! So upset as I worked hard to get to those levels, what can I do to get my saved games back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
you need to login with the same facebook id into the game…
Welcome to Soda Community @Debadee
I am sorry to hear you lost your progress 😕
Please click on the link below, how to get help to restore your progress: