Kimmy's Arcade gone since 2023.

Options
adr_jpm001
adr_jpm001 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 31 in Discussions

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good time, I know it's very, very late, I don't Know what happened exactly, but since the "Battle Season", the "Kimmy's Arcade" in my saved progress is no longer appear in the game, I'm not sure if the same thing happened to the other players, I asked to family and the other players, they don't had any problems with it, and it still appears regularly.

That is my situation, I would just like to know how that happened, I hope this event will return someday, even if a year has passed, without further ado, greetings to this community, and have a great day.

(The screenshots were taken on the last day of the event, in Sunday).

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @adr_jpm001 and welcome to Soda community

Kimmy's Arcade is likely not available for your game at the moment 🙂 It can come back in the future. Sods Studio spread features across groups of players to keep the game balanced. They rotate, as a result features are not available to all players at the same time. For more infos read here

Please make sure your game is always up to date to help your game display all the feature available for you. Hopefully you'll get to play Kimmy's Arcade soon 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?