Candy Crush Saga not connecting to app store

Options
Dave1024
Dave1024 Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi

Candy Crush Saga is again not connecting to app store.Also will not allow me to log in to my account from it.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dave1024 and welcome to Soda community!

do you see this red message "there was a connection error, Try again in a bit"?

thanks

• Dave1024
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Thankyou for the reply. Yes I see exactly that .

• terti888
    terti888 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am having same issue, after accidentally uninstalling Soda. I have reinstalled but when I try to "continue with Facebook" the screen goes black and I get a "loading" circle that never goes anywhere. I am able to log in on desktop just not on my phone. Any suggestions so I don't lose my progress etc.?? Thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Thanks for confirming

If you see "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" , I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me 1 out of the 2 times it happened to me

• force
      close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch
      off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet
      - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

Additionally you could check for Soda app updates - clear cache and try these steps from Help Center article:

What can I do when I lose connection in the game?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

If nothing works then I'm afraid the only effective solution is to reinstall Soda app 😔

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device).

Reinstalling the app can also delete recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arose.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

• How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?"
      Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down
      and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

• Dave1024
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Thanks again for the reply.Have deleted the game and re installed.Was able to log in again without losing progress.So all is good now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?