Level 3763

Options
JetKuil-Snaterse
JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 109 Level 3

This is suppose to be a difficult level. I would rephrase that and call it an Impossible level without boosters.
3 fields to clear. And when arriving at the last field inbetween 0 to 15 moves left and those are totally insufficient to clear that space. Not even getting close to 1/3 of getting it cleared.
I use my daily booster - added extra boosters.. and it is impossible.
Playing that level now for very very many times. I can buy up to 205 moves. But that is not the point.
I find it un-sportive and have some other not so very nice words for it - that the level is build that it is IMPOSSIBLE to clear without buying extra levels, without boosters.
In this level in addition to the impossibility to clear - the boosters are designed not to help but to be the least affective as possible. Match a fish with a horizontal line.. it does not take the whole bunch of honey horizontally to clear.. it takes the one useless one that had an clearing option next to it. Or a colourbomb and no moves what so ever to take than ONLY to use your booster on a totally useless move.
This level is build not to play but to be impossible only to sell moves or boosters.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?