To All Players who like/need watching ADS

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 208 Level 3

If you failed in a normal game level or recipe in Bake a cake. Some players have one option only, that is use gold bars to buy extra moves. But some players have another option, that is watching advertisement to get something.

1. Three ads you can watch: the first ads ( 1 move + 1 colour bomb ), the second ads ( 2 moves) and the third ads ( 2 moves + 1 colouring candy ). You will get 5 moves, 1 colour bomb and 1 colouring candy totally after watching three ads.
  2. Only 1 ads you can watch and then you will get 5 moves.

The above information I think everyone knows. But the most important thing you have to know is:

If you like watching ads😀. Sorry I mean if you need watching more ads. You can get more actually. Every player has his/ her limits on the amount of ads he/ she can watch every day. I have about 10 ( 3 ads ) daily and then become ( 1 ads only) and then nothing.

YOU CAN WATCH ADS CONTINUOUSLY IF YOU DO NOT EXCEED YOUR LIMITS

For example, you failed in a level and then you got 5 moves and boosters after you had watched 3 ads. You used 4 moves, but you could not pass the level still, you only had one move left. You wanted another ads to help you ( another 5 moves). You could hold your game about ONE MINUTE, don't do anything on the game, even though the display of your mobile phone locked, it is never mind, and then played it again. Another ads will appear after you moved your last move.

I hope this trick is helpful to you

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?