Cannot Claim Rescue Buddies Awards

Options
Boombalatty
Boombalatty Posts: 35 Level 2

I finished the Rescue Buddies and won but can't collect the prize. My User ID is 1440772359

Every time I log in the little "Claim" icon is there but when I click on it nothing happens!

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

That is strange @Boombalatty sorry about this.
    Have you tried to clear cache and check for game updates?

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

• Boombalatty
    Boombalatty Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I've cleared cache/cookies. I'm playing on a PC and this is the second time my team and/or myself have lost out on prizes that WE WON! This is getting really aggravating, especially since I throw real money at the game and still lose what I've won.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

I am sorry to hear this @Boombalatty

Unfortunately, the Community is unable to send rewards/prizes. You will need to contact King Player Support for this. If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • click on “technical and connection issues”
    • click on “thanks for reaching out”
    • scroll down to “contact us” select topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”

If you don’t play on Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?