Event question

Options
Schles2
Schles2 Posts: 1 Newbie

In Rescue Buddies I'm showing I have 4 targets but the cannon does not seem to fire at them. What do I need to do to use these?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Are you really into candy soda? Do you mean the event with the cannon that the bear frees?
    Please get back to me so I can help you.
    Good luck

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,120 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Schles2

When you play new levels you earn stars and when you have collected the total number of stars you need, the cannon can fire, causing 1 ball to fall. If you don't see the stars being collected, you need to reconnect your game to King servers. Force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. 

Rescue Buddies - How does it work?

When the event starts you'll be matched up with a player. Each of you needs to win stars from your levels to help free the bear. When you or your friend win enough stars, the cannon will fire and melt the gum, freeing the bear.

Tips: 

• the event only counts stars from new levels. Players can't replay old levels to collect stars
    • This event is time limited, so make sure you and your friend gather enough stars to free the bear in time!

What can I win?

After the bear is freed, you can win Wonderballs. Wonderballs contain sweet rewards 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?